** Thank you for all for attending the 2016 Ethics Seminar, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. **
We received outstanding feedback regarding the information provided by our speakers. We have tentatively scheduled next year’s Free Ethics Seminar on June 9, 2017.
Sheraton Overland Park
Cottonwood Ball Room
6100 College Boulevard
Overland Park, KS 66211
Friday, June 10, 2016
9:00am – 11:15am
We have over 400 lawyers attending. Please come early for coffee and continental breakfast.
- Stan Hazlet, Disciplinary Administrator for State of Kansas
- Alan Pratzel, Chief Disciplinary Counsel for State of Missouri
- Charles Gotschall, Special Representative of the Chief Disciplinary Counsel for State of Missouri Division
Two hours credit for MO/KS/NE.
- Thank you for attending our Ethics Seminar on October 17th.
- This is just a reminder to all Kansas Attorneys to stay seated at the end of the seminar. We will pass out an Affidavit of Attendance. Return the white original to us before leaving. WE are required to mail it to the KS CLE Commission within 30 days of the seminar. If you don’t give us the original you will not get credit. Any questions please call Cynthia Love or Virginia Cullan at (816) 861-7600.